Hey everyone! First, we'd like to thank the 145 totally awesome furries who came out to support the return on the Delaware Furbowl! We really hope you enjoyed yourselves!
During the event, staff asked attendees for their honest feedback. Here is what we heard from you:
- The new location is easy to get to and really big
- The bartenders are much faster than at our old location
- People liked having our own spot just for our event
- We still need more space!
- Headless was way too small
- It got pretty warm in our area
- Some confusion about the way things were set up/last minute changes (such as the group photo)
- Traffic bottlenecked at the entrance to the event space due to the proximity of the headless lounge
Overall, I think this was a good first time back with our new leadership! There are definitely some kinks that need to be worked out, and we'll be working hard on fixing them for our next event. We'll be announcing the date soon, so stay tuned!
One more note about Furbowl: in order to reserve our event space, we need to pay the bowling alley up front and hope we make up the cost when folks pay for bowling. If you don't want to bowl for whatever reason (which is totally ok!), but you would still like to help us out by pitching in towards paying for the event, we'd really appreciate it! You'll be able to donate in person at the next Furbowl, and we'll also have a Paypal link set up.
Thank you all so much for coming out and joining us! We can't wait to do it again!